- Prefilled Form and Bid Submission to the Exchange
Verify Mobile Number
FOR ONLINE INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER (IPO)THROUGH UPI
Terms & Conditions
- I hereby undertake, agree and confirm that:
- I have read the Red Herring Prospectus and documents relating to the Public Offer and am not a wilful defaulter or have not been expelled, suspended, barred by any regulatory authority.
- I will enter correct details of my demat account and PAN, else the application will not be considered for allotment.
- If the information furnished by me is incorrect, the application for IPO is liable to be rejected and Equirus Securities Private Limited (ESPL) would not be liable for losses, if any.
- ESPL shall not be held responsible in case the bid/application instructions sent by investor is not received by ESPL due to technical error or if the bid/application could not be processed or delay or non- receipt of SMS/ email by investor and thereby resulting in non-allotment of equity shares either fully or partly to investor for any reason whatsoever.
- All steps related to completing of payment process through UPI shall be my responsibility as an Investor. ESPL shall not be responsible for any loss or cost resulting from non-processing and/or improper processing of payments through UPI.
- ESPL shall not be liable for any loss that may arise from insufficient balance in bank account.
- I authorize ESPL to share my required details i.e. Account Number, UPI ID, contact details and other details as required for the IPO application purpose.
- By submitting the contact details, I am authorising ESPL to contact me and send promotional communication even though I may be registered under National Do Not Call Registry established under the Telecom Unsolicited Commercial Communications Regulations, 2007 or registered or may register under the National Customer Preference Register established under new regulation viz the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010.
- I understand that:
- Only single application per PAN is allowed in single IPO. Multiple applications with same PAN in an IPO even applied through different modes (online/physical) will not be considered for allotment.
- An investor can apply for an IPO through Netbanking ASBA services provided by his bank if he doesn’t use UPI.
- The timings for the IPO application will as per the timings prescribed by the Exchange.
- Application facility for IPOs is for resident Indian & Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) and eligible NRIs.
- The amount will remain blocked in investor’s bank account, it will only be debited to the extent of allotment when the shares are allotted.
- This Service does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction. This Service is not intended to be any form of an investment advertisement, investment advice or investment information and has not been registered under any securities law of any foreign jurisdiction and is only for the information of any person in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to provide such information, otherwise the same shall not be considered an information.
- This service does not constitute a solicitation or offer. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent advisors as they believe necessary.
- ESPL does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the site. The information contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. All content, materials, information, software and services provided on the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- ESPL or its Affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages, direct or indirect or consequential damages, loss of data or income or profit, interruption of business or any liability arising out of or relating in any way to the website or related services or claims of third parties damages or injury caused by or arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or its non-use or non-availability, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications, line failure from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by ESPL on the Website.
- ESPL may disclose any information that is provided through this web site to any entity within Equirus group or if ESPL is required or is compelled to disclose such information by law with/to judicial bodies and regulatory authorities who have jurisdiction over ESPL.
- If any of the users do not agree to any of the disclaimer and/or terms and conditions mentioned here before, they should exit this web-site.
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in European Union law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). The GDPR applies to an organisation if it collects data from EU residents or processes such data. We are not involved in either collecting data from EU residents or in processing such data. We do not offer our products or services within the EU and the EEA. As such, we are not required to conform to the stipulations of the GDPR. Therefore, while we endeavour to implement world-class privacy norms, we do not actively seek compliance with the GDPR. If you are an EU citizen, please be advised that by using this Website or transacting with us, you waive all and any entitlement that may otherwise be available to you under the GDPR. We disclaim any liability to ascertain the applicability of GDPR to you and/or to seek your consent of such waiver separately.